Monday, November 06, 2006
Day Four: Let 'er rip!
Okay, this is going way too slowly, as I'm actually paying attention to what I write.

Obviously, that is not the way to go for this contest, as I have only 24 days left -- with 49,505 words left to write!
So I'm just going to write as quickly as possible, without regard for quality, and just type whatever mental vomit I can produce
my new goal for the week: use the word "clown" at least once in each chapter
yay!

Obviously, that is not the way to go for this contest, as I have only 24 days left -- with 49,505 words left to write!
So I'm just going to write as quickly as possible, without regard for quality, and just type whatever mental vomit I can produce
my new goal for the week: use the word "clown" at least once in each chapter
yay!